The Home Office Setups Contest
It's a difficult time for many right now who are adjusting to remote work from home, so we hope this can help by people sharing their home office setups, in ways unique to their occupation and home environment.
This contest features two ways to win, as outlined below. By entering the contest, you agree to the official contest rules, terms, and conditions.
(Every week for 3 weeks)
Home Office Setup Prize: $200 USD
Participation Prize: $100 USD
How to participate?
Simply publish your home office setup following the submission format below. You can enter your setup at any time within the contest period. Also, you get a chance to win the participation prizes by voting for your favorite work-from-home setups. Better still, enter your setup and vote to increase your chances of winning!
This contest features two ways to win:
Method 1: Publish a Home Office Setup with #workfromhome hashtag
Each account is limited to enter only one setup for the entire contest period, and your setup must be published within the contest period. The earlier you enter in the contest, the sooner your setup can start receiving votes for the weekly contest. However, votes submitted within a contest week will be counted only towards that week. We're really excited to have Edgar Oganesyan from Techsource (YouTube) to randomly pick one winner from the ten most upvoted Home Office Setups each week for this contest.
Method 2: Participation by Voting
Everyone can participate by voting on your favorite setups, you will be entered into a random draw for $100 USD weekly! Every vote counts as one ballot limited to ten ballots weekly. The more you vote, the more chances you have to win!
Rules / Submission Information
- All Scooget rules and Terms & Conditions will continue to apply to this contest. See Contest FAQ and Contest Legal Text.
- Your submission to the contest must be published publicly as Scooget setup with #workfromhome hashtag within Mar 30th 2020 - Apr 19th 2020 time frame.
- Photos must be high quality and sufficiently bright to see your setup. No collages, please use multiple photos. Low quality and overly dark photos will be disqualified.
- Your submission must be your own current permanent or makeshift home office setup (Proof required for winner).
- Your submission must follow the above submission criteria or it will not be eligible for this contest.
- Setups with #workfromhome hashtag will be in contest mode - no upvotes will be shown.
- Each weekly home office setup winner is determined by random pick from the ten most upvoted setups within that week.